GoBerserker  

Go Back   GoBerserker > Zerkerís Den > Chit-Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2011, 12:10 AM
/ass Fat

Default *** Fellowship Experience Sharing ***

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=177210

*** Fellowship Experience Sharing ***
- Ever had a friend or friends that fell behind the rest of your group because they could not play as much as the rest of you? Now you can invite them to your fellowship and enable experience sharing. This allows your combat experience to be shared with them even if they are offline!
- The new system requires fellowship members to-opt in from the fellowship window using the new toggle XP button. There is also a new column in the list that displays the XP sharing status of all members. The fellowship leader can toggle XP sharing for anyone, or each member can toggle their own.
- If you have fellowship XP sharing enabled, you both share and receive combat experience with other fellowship members that also have it enabled.

Do we play the same game?
Old 06-24-2011, 12:24 AM
CRT - Is teh win!

Yea someone posted this on our guild webpage, pretty sweet deal. I liked how the vanguard one works hopefully its something similar.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Berserker

wonder if this has the level spread built in so you can't level up a new character completely offline.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Ravager

Only paid attention to the thread the first day or so, but ... from reading it, I got that it is based on group sharing of exp. It does not take into account any Lesson or other experience bonus, which includes the group exp bonus. This means that a level 59 would not get exp due to the sharing if a level 90 is earning it.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Manic

Explained in more detail a few posts below the original:

Quote:
It's exactly as if you were grouped with the person, except without the group bonus. It follows the same restrictions for level, etc. (you have to be within 5 levels, or within 2/3rds the level of the highest level sharer). So basically it is split by level ratio. So if you have 230 levels sharing in the pool, the level 70 player will get 70/230 of the exp. Just like group exp splitting.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Berserker

Thanks. I admit I relied on your guys quick response/knowledge than actually looking myself =P.

Still though, you can plvl a char to 59 in just a few hours and then just plop them into the fellowships to level up.

Time to make a bard on another account lol
Old 06-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Crazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siward View Post
Still though, you can plvl a char to 59 in just a few hours and then just plop them into the fellowships to level up.
Or grp a 90 with a lvl 60 toon,have the lvl 60 toon share /fs xp. That way a lvl 40+ will get /fs xp

Will be interesting with AA's also i think.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:30 AM
CRT - Is teh win!

Yea easier way for people to powerlevel their toons on their accounts. Instead of having 2 accounts to PL someone with main toon and such.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Rabid

I didn't see anything about AAXP but I assume it will be similar? Though AAXP always sucks when PLing, at least you could share between similar level characters on the same acct (maybe one is better DPS or better geared, etc). Just curious. Huge
Old 06-28-2011, 11:14 PM
Crazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchuge View Post
I didn't see anything about AAXP but I assume it will be similar? Though AAXP always sucks when PLing, at least you could share between similar level characters on the same acct
It might be possible to have the AA xp not suck.
90 with a 60 grouped, both share fs xp and don't take. Another 60 toon (the PL) takes the fs xp as AA XP. 90/150 will be gimpish xp, but 60/150 will be good (max AAXP) xp, i'd imagine you could add more lvl 60 toons to the grp for even more AA XP and as you dilute the lvl 90 xp by adding more 60's.

Gonna be interesting to see how this pans out.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Frantic

This went live today. I logged in to 4 extra AAs that I did not have last night. Imagine my surprise when I logged in and heard the AA ding

I dont have a fellowship full of alts, nor do I really want one, but a few of my guildies were experimenting with that tonight, so I expect by this weekend they will have some good info regarding that tactic.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 AM
Ravager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxor View Post
both share fs xp and don't take.
There is no option to give but not take. Either you opt in, where you give and receive, or you opt out, in which case you do niether.