GoBerserker  

Go Back   GoBerserker > Combat Abilities, Disciplines, & Alt Advancement > Class Analysys
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2006, 02:54 AM
Calm

Default dps calculator

Can anyone tell or show me where I can find a decient dps calculator? Would be very much appreciated.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:15 AM
Frantic

Th problem with DPS calculators is that it seems to vary by class on what damage you are going to do. I do not know of any current, up to date calculators, and the formulas various people send in are never correct and are always off, because of expansions, level changes, dps changes, etc. The best way to get an accurate DPS is just ask a person who is using the wep you want to use, and the same discs you use to help you out, and ask them how much they are doing.

There is also a DPS per Weapon list on the boards somewhere... but that isn't up to date either.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

The Top weapon guide is a good source on figuring out how well your weapon compares to other weapons, but the 'DPS' figures in the listing is based on some very outdated calculation, I think it's something like "What's the DPS from this weapon in the hands of a level 60 ranger" - so the DPS listed isn't what you will see in game, but it's still a good measure to compare two weapons.

I haven't heard of any berserker DPS calculator, and as Kunnan wrote it's probably not going to be very accurate if you manage to find one, since there are alot of factors that matters when calculating DPS.

Depending on what you want to learn from this DPs calculater, here's a few other sources for information, that might be usefull:

If you want to figure out your DPS, instead of using some calculation, you could try measuring your DPS. Try google'ing for 'eqcompanion' or 'yalp' - those are the most used parsers.

If you want to compare two weapons, the weapon guide is the best available.
If you're triyng to figure out how other gear upgrades will affect your DPS, I don't know any good source for this info. but if you use search on this site, there might be some good advices on which effects to go for.

If you're trying to figure out which offensive AAs to get, take a look at Miyuiziku's excellent research
Old 03-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Manic

I have never seen a DPS calculator, but I think he may be asking for a DPS parser. If that is what you are looking for google yalp or go here:

yalp search
Old 03-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Rabid

http://hem.passagen.se/grawn/EQDPMCalculator/

Highly outdated and no clue on how the accuracy is on the calculator.