GoBerserker  

Go Back   GoBerserker > Combat Abilities, Disciplines, & Alt Advancement > Combat Abilities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Berserker

Thumbs up Berserker Desperation

I have a great Idea I think I may have seen this before. Cant be sure. Well as a warriror gets below 35% he goes berserker. Thief. We need somehing to compensate for that. Maybee as our HP go down we can start going into Desperation. Or maybee at 35% we go warrior! J/K. Something make us more of a Value to guilds. From what I have seen, no one likes a berserker cause we are kind of like the step child. Everyone doesnt like the new class cause they have a better epic, things along that line. Let me know what you guys think. Le me know I am not alone in my quest to help the Berserker become more of a asset to guilds and each other.

Ryasis Selix
Xegony
Guild Leader of Legends of Myrist
Old 04-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Rabid

Eye candy without the AA/modifiers for crits, atleast at lower levels . . . you won't see much of an upgrade to DPS other than using cleaving rage (crit disc right?) and that is at 54 I think. Last I knew they were looking over implementing a volley type ability across the board for all levels? or smoothed out dmg, something along those lines. Anyway, a berserker is a great class if you learn how to perfect using them, eventually as time comes you'll see!
Old 04-29-2005, 02:36 AM
Class Corespondant

Desperation AA.... over haste as you go low on HPs.

It has been mentioned Volley maybe added for lower lvls to give them an increase in DPS.

However I don't see how going warrior berserk will help a zerker be wanted any more than they are now. Is limited use situational DPS increase, wont turn many heads.

Give me Endurance Cannibalisation.

Feel the rage
See the spirits
Hear the rythm
Old 04-29-2005, 02:44 AM
Frantic

ohhh i wuld love warior berserk ability but mainly for pvp reasons =)
Old 04-29-2005, 05:00 AM
rennipoochie

I thought we sort of already went berserk/crazy once we where low on HP's. That's why I refrain from getting Healed until after a battle or when I'm @ 30percent HP's JFYI. Hence the class name Berserker I could be wrong tho
Old 04-29-2005, 05:05 AM
rennipoochie

JFYI. I always use my snareing axes to reduce agro on casters in my group because we can't /intimidate. Intimidate / Fear a REAL good fighting method. To get Agro off casters, snare the MOB with summoned axes So a Hot Key should be made for your summoned Axe Abilities Also.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Token Ranger

Talking My Take...

I think the "Berserker Frenzy" (Warrior health one not our skill) should be added to Zerkers at 50% HP or better 75%. Make the Warriors go "What the?!!" Make them all worship at altar of all destruction. You.

Old 04-29-2005, 10:04 AM
of Awesomeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennipoochie
I thought we sort of already went berserk/crazy once we where low on HP's. That's why I refrain from getting Healed until after a battle or when I'm @ 30percent HP's JFYI. Hence the class name Berserker I could be wrong tho
No. Though we do have an AA disc that simulates a similar version of this.

Tzuma, the kitty beserker formally known as Grendo...
Tzuma- 70 pally tank of Uther
Old 06-03-2005, 07:44 PM
LordPeaches

This is what I've been thinking since GoD went up

And if for some reason EQ wont do this for us.

All I want I a Berserk or innate rage skill that will make you go berserk.

How cool would in be to hit a button and at the bottom of the screen you read so n so went berserk . . . fun

Then the killing starts
Old 06-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Llidiog

It does tend to make me, the player berserk when I see some plate clad, dual weilding poser going berserk - something I, the berserker cannot do.

The counter argument being that we have allegedly controlled our rage, channelled it into that petulant strop that is our Frenzy.

I wouldn't mind that ability when my health got so low I started to panic and go into a desperate rage. But then, I'd equally not mind if that ability the warriors had simply had the emote changed to stop rubbing our noses in it.

Though if we were given it might be one more thing to make us feel the love, without recourse to purchasing a shed load of AA's.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:58 AM
Fury

If we have controlled our rage wouldnt that kinda negate the "Berserker" name?

The Monk's
Old 06-04-2005, 10:40 AM
CRT - Is teh win!

Well my take on this "berzerk" form is i thought that we where allways in it thats how we could crit and such. Kinda like how a warrior Crips well if you gave a ranger Berzerk mode and it activated at 100% hps. Since he does not get Innate crits maybe that would give him regular crits like we have just my 1cp.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Vehement

Apparently, after reviewing this thread, the Devs will make a change to the class.

Will no longer be Berserkers, but instead we will be called Tranquilizers, and the lore changed such that the more hurt we get, well, the more tranquil we become, until we are dead, where we are assumed to achieve total peace.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefi
Apparently, after reviewing this thread, the Devs will make a change to the class.

Will no longer be Berserkers, but instead we will be called Tranquilizers, and the lore changed such that the more hurt we get, well, the more tranquil we become, until we are dead, where we are assumed to achieve total peace.
I heard that that was rumored to be the new hippy class.... a melee silk class with the broken class defining ability to dance with those around him/her etc